Euro Records ws an off-shoot of the Buenos Aires Tango Club (BATC) of Miguel Angel Fernández. The club began in 1996 with the idea of producing a monthly magazine with CD for its members. The CDs were not cheap and despite reaching 2400 subscriptions I read in the Argentine broadsheet Pagina 12 that the club was not making any money. Euro Records was the result.
- Archivo RCA - transfers from original masters in the RCA Victor 1950s back catalogue. 33 discs, still being added to
- Colección 78rpm - good quality transfers from 78s. 20 CDs released in 2004
- Colección 78rpm 2 - the second set of 20 CDs, released in 2005.
- Archivo TK - Troilo's 1950s recordings on TK! released April 2006.
- EURO records "Edición propria" (own label)
- Colección 78rpm 3 - five more CDs, released in May 2009
- Archivo CBS-Columbia - late 50s/early 60s recordings on the Columbia label
- Back to our home page